Friday, July 1, 2011

At First Light

Eye, Michael O'Morah ©1998 All Rights Reserved
I am an avid Apple user and have been for more than 30 years. I lost much of my eyesight 15 years ago. One thing that has stuck with me is Apple's famous catch-phrase "Think Different." and I strive to think different every day. This first of what I hope to be many blog entries to come on different accessibility solutions for the Mac OS and iOS I discover and/or implement to overcome the obstacles of vision impairment. Even If you only need Bifocals you'll be sure to benefit from this blog, so stay tuned. Don't be surprised if I tear down the "Other Guys", when I see them blatantly ignore people with impaired vision. Beyond Apple's Macintosh and iPhone. You can further expect mention of peripheral ideas and products that aid myself and others with similar circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment